Auto Clear Vision an independent automotive company offering windscreen repair and vehicle glass replacement. We reach our customer base in a range of ways: direct to the public, through insurance companies, vehicle dealerships, body shops, company vehicle fleets or commercial fleets.
No matter how we offer our service, we aim to ensure it excels in every way. Over the last four years, our business has grown rapidly, and we are the leading windscreen repair company in the UK. Our company has more than four years combined experience within the automotive glass industry and we have a core team of technicians operating repair clinics in our already established working areas.
Because of our success, we aim to continue expanding the business as part of our growth development model. As such, we are now in a position to offer a limited number of windscreen repair mobile franchise opportunities in areas across the UK.
Benefits of an Auto Clear Vision Franchise
- You will not be charged an annual franchise fee throughout the term of your franchise
- You will not be charged over-inflated prices for supplies and equipment
- A mobile van based business, usually run from your home address
- Exclusive working territory for a five year term
- Free end of term five year renewal
- Licensed use of repair system
- Comprehensive one to one training followed by onsite training
- Fully mobile service which means there’s no need for commercial premises
- Uniform, stationary and promotional material provided for you
- Detailed franchise manual
- Full use of site work set up: easy up marquee, advertising signs and banners
- Full use of recognised brand names and logos
- Bespoke electronic invoicing via tablet device
- Immediate earnings
The Costs Involved
- Initial franchise purchase fee is £15,000 plus VAT and financial agreement can be put in place to pay instalments through your earnings over 18 months. T&C may apply.
- You will be required to either purchase, lease or contract hire a small van.
- In order to help with your initial business out-going expenses and cash flow you will also need some working capital.
Do you have what it takes?
We believe our franchise packages are suitable for most people who are interested in running their own business, but also want the peace of mind that comes with the constant technical, marketing and administrative support which we provide to all of our franchisees. Because of this extensive support package, no previous sales, marketing or repair experience is necessary.
Our franchisees will ideally have excellent communication skills and should be willing to work some weekends, and work outdoors also. To present a professional image for your franchise, you should be dressed smartly and neatly. A key part of your future success will be your own self-motivation and determination to achieve your full business potential.
Potential Earnings of an Auto Clear Vision Franchisee
Typically, a franchisee who is well-established and working from a mobile van unit, could earn between £30,000 and £60,000 (pre-tax and after deducting overheads). If you aim to build a multi-vehicle franchise, you can of course achieve higher earnings.
The Next Step
Our central purpose is to expand our already successful service, using our established business model. We would like to hear from enthusiastic, driven entrepreneurs who see potential in the franchise opportunity we offer.
What’s my next step?
Amazing service from start to finish.. Will recommend and use againMr Fisher 23.11.2014
Excellent repair, even I find it very difficult to trace where the crack was. Everyone who saw the repair was impressed thank you.Mr Skene 22.11.2014
Call back form
Fill out the form and we will call you back within minutes!